- Whitelist Opening: 02:00 p.m UTC, Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 02:00 p.m UTC, Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- Winner announcement: Thursday, August 26, 2021
- IDO date: Friday, August 27, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): 12:00 p.m UTC — 01:00 p.m UTC
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS — Max $50/whitelister): 01:00 p.m UTC — 01:30 p.m UTC
- Listing time: 2:00 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 2:15 p.m UTC
📖 Pool Detail
- Token type: BEP20
- Price per token: $0.05 per $PERRY
- Total allocation: $100,000
- Vesting schedule: 50% at TGE, 50% after one month
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation:
There is 1 Hawk who owns 5,000 Red Kite points, 1 Eagle who owns 20,000 Red Kite points, and 1 Phoenix who owns 60,000 Red Kite points.
The total number of Red Kite points = 5,000*1 + 20,000*1.05 + 60,000*1.1 = 92,000 PKF
- Hawk’s allocation = (5,000/92,000)*95,000 = $5,163.04
- Eagle’s allocation = ((20,000*1.05)/92,000)*95,000 = $21,684.78
- Phoenix’s allocation = ((60,000*1.1)/92,000)*95,000 = $68,152.17
The more Red Kite points you have, the more $PERRY you can buy.
📖 How to join the Swaperry IDO pool on Red Kite?
To be eligible for Swaperry public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
1️⃣ Step 1: Follow Swaperry’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @SwaperryDex and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @Swaperry and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @Swaperry_ann @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet the IDO announcement tweet with hashtags #RedKite #Swaperry $PKF $PERRY
📌 NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
2️⃣ Step 2: Register an account on the Red Kite website and complete the KYC.
Please follow the guideline HERE.
3️⃣ Step 3: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier.
Stake to ensure you achieve at least the minimum tier of the pool.
If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to Approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
4️⃣ Step 4: Join the Swaperry IDO Pool, then complete the Whitelist procedure.
- After completing all required tasks according to your tier, join the Swaperry IDO pool and click the Apply Whitelist button.
- Enter your Twitter account and Telegram’s username.
- Click Submit.
- After that, Red Kite will ask you to sign your wallet. Click Sign on your wallet to complete applying.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as a part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite projects are carefully chosen through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account. These projects are also supported by a network of our high-class marketing partners, leading influencers, and interactive communities.
Need more information about Red Kite? Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!