- We are launching ALEPH-USDC where we allocate 26M ALEPH to the Fusion Pool on Raydium with a distribution of 5% of the circulating token supply rewards in the first month
- ALEPH liquidity pools now available on Solana, Ethereum and BSC
- Fusion pool starts on Monday May 31, 12pm UTC
- Prepare yourself to start farming! 👉 https://bit.ly/3uufCOF
Raydium.io Fusion Pool
Following our recent integration with Solana, we are thrilled to announce the launch of ALEPH’s Fusion Pool on Raydium starting from Monday May 31 at 12pm UTC. Raydium is an AMM that provides on-chain liquidity to Serum’s central limit order book, which boasts unprecedented speed and low transaction costs. You can use your ALEPH tokens on Solana and Raydium right now where we will launch an ALEPH-USDC fusion liquidity pool, driving ecosystem-wide liquidity throughout the Solana network.
Jonathan Schemoul, CEO of aleph.im explains : “We’re excited to give our community and ALEPH holders additional opportunities to earn yield and participate in the growing multichain DeFi universe.”
Until now, Fusion Pools have largely been opened only to support projects launched via Raydium IDO (e.g., MAPS, STEP, FIDA). This exclusive opportunity to work with Raydium will help to ensure a continuous supply of liquidity for traders via the Serum DEX, as well as give ALEPH holders the opportunity to provide liquidity to earn on yield and transaction fees (in the form of ALEPH tokens).
Fusion Pool + Reward Infrastructure
Fusion Pool — Provide liquidity to earn ALEPH rewards:
- Users will also be able to add liquidity to ALEPH-USDC LP and then stake LP tokens to earn yield on the Fusion Pools page. Rewards will be in ALEPH tokens.
- Reward emissions on the Fusion pool will begin approximately 30 minutes after the ALEPH-USDC LP launches, to give users time to add liquidity and stake in the Fusion pool for ALEPH yield farming.
In addition to already-existing ALEPH liquidity pools on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain, this newly-launched fusion pool on Raydium will expand on ALEPH’s utility within an increasingly multi-chain DeFi ecosystem. Raydium will collaborate with us on our initial expansion into Solana to augment the adoption of our project and amplify ALEPH’s standing within the burgeoning world of DeFi on Solana.
ALEPH on Solana (SPL) https://explorer.solana.com/address/CsZ5LZkDS7h9TDKjrbL7VAwQZ9nsRu8vJLhRYfmGaN8K
ALEPH Pancakeswap Pool
ALEPH on BSC (BEP-20)
ALEPH on ETH (ERC-20)
Aleph.im Token Swap DApp
Aleph.im is a distributed cloud platform that provides serverless trusted computing services, file storage and database hosting to its users. Aleph.im offers a decentralized solution that could rival traditional centralized cloud computing. It provides dApps of any chain instant access to database solutions thanks to its scalable peer to peer network and programming language agnostic interface.
Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield.