We are pleased to announce that the Phuture IDO (Initial Decentralised Offering) whitelisting is now OPEN!
The much anticipated $PHTR IDO will be available to successfully whitelisted candidates. Please make sure to answer all questions for a chance to participate and be a part of the Phuture.
The Phuture public sale will take place on Thursday 3rd of June 2021. Please read the below carefully to learn how you can participate in the Phuture IDO and ecosystem!
Phuture — Polkastarter IDO Details
- IDO Date: Thursday, June 3rd, 2021
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 $PHTR
- Distributed: 833,333 $PHTR tokens will be available on Polkastarter
- Initial Price: $0.30 per token
- Total Raise: $250,000 (funded in ETH)
- Whitelisting Requirement: All participants need to hold at least 250 $POLS for at least seven days before the IDO date. Please read the latest Polkastarter whitelisting for more info
How To Participate In The Phuture IDO!
- Phuture has now OPENED its whitelisting
- Whitelisting will close on Friday 28th of May 2021 at 17:00 UTC
Apply below to enter the lottery and make sure to fill out each question. You can contact us in our official channels (listed below) if you have any questions.
How To Get Whitelisted?
Before you start, make sure you do the following:
- Follow Phuture and Polkastarter on twitter
- Join the Phuture Telegram channel
- Join the Phuture Telegram Announcement channel
- Join the Phuture Discord
Points To Note
Whitelist entries will be screened and the following will be disqualified:
- Exchange wallet addresses
- Invalid details
- Entries made by bots
- Incomplete applications
- Duplicate applications
The places available are limited, make sure you provide all the information needed.
Please note only successfully whitelisted addresses are allowed to participate in the IDO.
If successful, you will receive an email from Phuture with confirmation of your whitelist and next steps relating to KYC. If you have any questions on this, please contact us in our official channels.
Please Be Aware That
Citizens from the following countries have been excluded from the IDO due to legal reasons: Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, USA, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
We remain at your disposal in case of any questions and queries.
Reach us at [email protected]
Phuture is a decentralised protocol built for the creation and investment of token based passive investment strategies in a Web3 environment.
The Phuture protocol introduces a permissionless index creation process that is capable of delivering powerful index products with dynamic weights, sector tracking and asset yield optimisation.
Polkastarter is the fully decentralised protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralised projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.