Another week full of IDOs and more. The KickPad platform is receiving some cool updates as well. The official go-live dates for these changes will be released soon, but here are the updates in summary:
- A change to IDO sale staking system
- A 3rd sale round being added (FCFS round for unsold tokens)
- LP Farming/Staking for rewards (LP staking)
Updates to IDO System, a Summary
A 3rd Round:
We are happy that the KickPad community shows so much demand for the IDOs. We oversubscribe and our community generates incredible amounts of buy pressure on the IDOs.
However because we guarantee everyone allocation, there will always be some people who are asleep, busy, or have an inability to join the sale at the given times. This leads to “unsold” tokens.
Think of it this way: If we guarantee 100 people a spot in an IDO, there will be 5 or 6 people that will not be able to participate. Life happens.
While we all know that this is not because of a lack of interest in the projects, we still acknowledge that it does not look very good publicly. Let’s be honest, nobody likes hearing that only “92% of the tokens were sold”. Whatever the reason for this, it just looks… amateur.
So we are changing that.
We are adding a 3rd round to our sale, where all the unsold tokens from Round 1 and Round 2 will be available in a First-come-first-served round available to anyone. This will allow the unsold tokens to be shared with the community.
Additionally we are bringing the Staking and Farming section of the site live.
This will allow you to stake LP tokens to earn KPAD tokens as rewards.
Updates, In Depth Details
We have added a 3rd round (Bronze Round) to our staking system. This will allow community members to completely fill the sale and obtain the unsold tokens from Gold and Silver rounds.
Gold Round (90% of sale):
- 90% of tokens sold here
- Minimum staking requirement to join: 2500 KPAD
- The more KPAD you stake, the higher your allocation
- Allocation is calculated: (Your KPAD staked) vs (Total KPAD staked) as a percentage
- i.e. if 100 total KPAD is staked in the pool, and you have staked 10 KPAD, you get 10% of the allocation
Silver Round (10% of sale):
- 10% of tokens sold here
- This is for winners of the whitelist rounds
- NOTE: You cannot participate in Silver round if you participate in Gold round with the same wallet. When applying for whitelist events, make sure to use a different wallet address than your Gold round address
Bronze Round (all leftover and unsold tokens):
- All unsold tokens from Gold and Silver rounds will be sold here
- Maximum allocation of 0.05 BNB per person
- Must hold at least 1,000 KPAD to participate
- Wallets that participated in Gold or Silver round can not participate here
- This has anti-bot technology, so no contracts can participate. Only wallets.
General Staking Info— Important:
- All new stakes are locked for 7 days.
Learn More About KickPad
- KickPAD Website (IDO)
- KickDEX Website (Rugproof Presales)
- Telegram (Group)
- Telegram (Announcements)