**Note**: this is a live document and we will continue updating as soon as more information are available!
We are happy to announce the details of our IDO timeline on our launchpads RedKite and DAO Maker. In this article, we will announce the schedule as well as guideline on how to take part in the IDO on these launchpads.
1. RedKite Seed/Private/Public offering
Red Kite is one of our first choices for launchpads IDO. Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite has a reputation of choosing their projects carefully through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account.
The detail schedule is as follows:
📆 Red Kite Schedule
- Whitelist Opening: 16:00 UTC, Friday, August 27, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 16:00 UTC, Sunday, August 29, 2021
- Winner announcement: 06:00 UTC, Monday, August 30, 2021
Seed & Private Sales: Monday, August 30, 2021
- Buying time: 13:00–13:30 UTC
IDO date: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Buying time Community (FCFS): 11:00–11:30 UTC
- Buying time IDO-Guaranteed allocation: 11:30–13:00 UTC
- Buying time IDO-FCFS for whitelisters: 12:30–13:00 UTC
- Listing: 13:30 UTC
- Claiming time: 14:00 UTC
How to take part in Red Kite IDO
- Register an account and verify your KYC: Red Kite have a well-documented guide that will help you step by step through the process.
- Qualify for the IDO: to take part in the IDO you must at least hold the “Dove” tier within Red Kite. Here is another guide on how to stake to achieve the tiers necessary for the IDO.
- Apply for the whitelist: Assuming you’ve completed all the steps listed above correctly and the whitelist period has opened, you should then be able to see an “Apply Whitelist” button. You’ll then be presented with a list of tasks to complete. Once you’ve completed all of them, hit the “Submit” button and you’re done!
This is the step where your Red Kite tier decide your ticket sizes for the IDO. Please follow their announcements for more details.
**Note**: Please check detail about Red Kite updated policy about the tiers here.
For more information, please visit Red Kite website & media for more information:
2. DAO Maker SHO
Kaby Arena is proud to announce our Strong Holder Offering (SHO) executed on DAO Pad. We are incredibly excited to be working with DAO Maker to not only facilitate our IDO, but further strengthen and build our community.
There is currently an on-going Community Round, where 50 winners of $100 allocations will be selected. To join the round, please follow this form.
For the Merit Round, to confirm eligibility, each participant must stake DAO tokens. For further info on DAO requirements and eligibility, please click here.
📆 DAO Maker Schedule
- Opening: 12:00 UTC Monday, August 30, 2021
- Closing: 10:30 UTC Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Winners announcement: 12:00 UTC Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Listing: 13:30 UTC Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Claiming time: 14:00 UTC Tuesday, August 31, 2021
For more information on how to take part in the IDO, please visit DAO Maker website & media for more information:
**Note**: IDO on GameFi & IEO on Gate Startup are in the pipeline and we will update here as soon as information are available.
Congratulations if you are one of the lucky few to be able to purchase $KABY at the IDO price. If you weren’t selected, don’t fret! We’ll be listing $KABY on PancakeSwap and QuickSwap very soon after the IDO.
You’ll have to be quick though since once $KABY is listed, the fluctuations in price will be out of our hands and completely based on the market forces of demand and supply.
Stay tuned for more updates from us!